18th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma course in X-Ray Technology which is available in Haryana Technical Institute. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  5. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  6. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  9. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  10. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  11. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  12. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  13. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  15. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  17. Course structure of Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  18. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha? -- [New]
17th March 2023, 07:44 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?

The Diploma in X-Ray Technology course offered by Haryana Technical Institute is a two-year full-time program. The course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of radiography and imaging technology.

The course structure includes both theoretical and practical components. The theoretical component covers subjects such as anatomy and physiology, radiation physics and protection, radiographic equipment and techniques, patient care and management, and medical ethics and law.

The practical component includes hands-on training in radiographic procedures, image processing and interpretation, and equipment maintenance and troubleshooting. Students are also required to complete a certain number of clinical hours in a hospital or diagnostic center to gain practical experience.

Overall, the course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to work as X-Ray Technologists in various healthcare settings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?