24th March 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?

Hello everyone, I want to get the details of course structure of Diploma course in the specialization of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering which is available in YB Patil Polytechnic. Please let me know about the course structure asap.

17th March 2023, 08:01 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Course structure of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?

The Diploma course in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering is a three-year program that aims to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge in electronics, communication, and networking technologies. The program consists of both theoretical and practical coursework that covers a range of topics related to electronics and communication systems.

Here is a sample course structure for the Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering:

First Year:
  • Applied Mathematics I
  • Applied Physics I
  • Applied Chemistry
  • Engineering Graphics
  • Applied Mathematics II
  • Applied Physics II
  • Electronic Devices & Circuits
  • Basic Electrical Engineering
  • Communication Skills

Second Year:
  • Digital Electronics & Logic Design
  • Principles of Communication Engineering
  • Electronic Instrumentation & Measurements
  • Microcontroller & Microprocessor
  • Analog Communication
  • Industrial Electronics & Automation
  • Linear Integrated Circuits
  • Network Theory & Analysis

Third Year:
  • Advanced Communication Systems
  • Control Systems Engineering
  • Advanced Microcontroller & Microprocessor
  • Optical Communication
  • Consumer Electronics & Maintenance
  • Audio & Video Engineering
  • Project Work

It is recommended to contact YB Patil Polytechnic directly or visit their website for more specific information about their Diploma course in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, including any possible variations in the course structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?