6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the structure of Diploma course in Hotel Management of Abasaheb Parvekar College. Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure as well as fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma(Hotel Management) seats are available in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies?
  9. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  18. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
17th March 2023, 06:52 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?

The Diploma in Hotel Management course offered by Abasaheb Parvekar College is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to work in the hospitality industry. The course structure includes both theoretical and practical training in various areas of hotel management. Here are some of the subjects covered in the course:
  • Food and Beverage Production
  • Food and Beverage Service
  • Front Office Operations
  • Housekeeping Operations
  • Sales and Marketing
  • Hospitality Accounting
  • Human Resource Management

The course duration is typically 1 year, divided into two semesters. The fee structure may vary depending on the institution and location. It is recommended to contact the college directly for accurate information on fee expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?