21st March 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Camera and Lightining Techniques in Sadhna Academy for Media Studies Gurgaon?

Sir, I want to join the Sadhna Academy for Media Studies Gurgaon for studying Diploma in Camera and Lightining Techniques. Can I know about the syllabus of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the course syllabus asap. Waiting for your kind response.

28th August 2022, 01:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Camera and Lightining Techniques in Sadhna Academy for Media Studies Gurgaon?

The Course Structure is:-

Life Management

Photography

Video Camera & Shooting Technique

Video Camera - II (Advance)

Computer Application etc ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad? 1 19th November 2016 05:50 PM
Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India? 12 5th March 2015 04:04 PM
When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names? 9 9th July 2014 11:04 PM
What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy? 18 5th April 2014 06:17 PM