26th January 2021, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Safety in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a Diploma in Construction Safety course from Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety. Can I know about the fee for this Diploma course? I would also like to know about the course syllabus also. Kindly let me know about this.

11th December 2021, 11:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Safety in Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety?

Diploma in Construction Safety at Bhartiye Institute of Fire and Safety is a 1-year course and the total fee expense is around Rs.35000. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Safety, Health, And Environment in Construction
Accidents And Their Prevention
Disasters Crisis Management
Safety Standards And Codes
Construction Safety And Occupational Health
Environment in Construction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?