24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi?

I am a girl from Utter Pradesh and want to study Diploma Engineering course. Please tell me marks required in entrance exam to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  2. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  3. Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a 12th Commerce student?
  5. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
  6. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  7. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the cut-off for Government Polytechnic College, Mumbai for admission in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  9. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course through CEEP for girls?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy course with low fee structure?
  11. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  12. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  13. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?
  14. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  15. List of career opportunities available for a P.G.D.C.A diploma holder from government polytechnic(Jhansi) in BSNL?
  16. Admission in government polytechnic college with 110 marks in entrance exam?
  17. List of institutions providing Diploma in Garment Technology course? Fees and scope in Fashion industry after this course?
  18. Will I get a seat in government polytechnic college if I have taken 91641 rank in Polytechnic entrance exam?
26th December 2017, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi?

Admission is not based on marks and the more important thing will be your rank. The cut off marks varies every year according to the difficulty level of the question papers. Hence, you should not concentrate on marks because it doesn't decide the rank.

You have to perform according to the question paper of that particular year. If you have studied well and scored excellent marks according to the paper, then surely you will get admission in your choice of college.
30th December 2017, 01:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi?

Chance of getting admission in top government polytechnic college depends on the rank you occupy in entrance exams, do not depends on the marks you obtain in entrance exams.

JEXPO is such a type of entrance exam.

The question standardity of entrance exams changes year by year,so, the cut off ranks of getting top govt. polytechnic colleges varies year by year. so, try to give your best in the entrance exam.
6th June 2022, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Cut off for computer engineering in diploma.. after 10th ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?