18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

I am interested to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam. I have already applied for this entrance exam. So, I would like to know that for getting seat, what rank is required in this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in APJEE to study Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Automobile in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  6. Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. What is the selection process followed for APJEE diploma course?
  13. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  14. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Engineering in any Polytechnic college?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if secured 542 rank in Odisha DET?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2019, 12:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

=> Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a Diploma level Automobile Engineering course. The duration of this course is three years after completing 10th class.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination and the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, different colleges required different cutoff for the admission of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course depending upon no of seats and candidate so as per my suggestion, you should score your rank less than 10000 in order to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?