11th February 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JELET to study Chemical Engineering in any private college?

hello
what rank is needed in jelet for
admission a good private college in
chemical engineering???????/
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  2. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  3. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  4. How much rank is required for government college through JELET exam in electrical engineering?
  5. What rank is required in JELET to take admission in government college?
  6. In which college I will get admission if secured 575 trade rank in JELET Mechanical?
  7. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Rank required in JELET to get admission in Jadavpur, BESU and Kalyani engineering colleges?
  9. Can I expect to get into government engineering college after scoring 370 rank in general and 69 rank in JELET
  10. How much rank in JELET can get me a Mechanical engineering branch in a good college?
  11. After scoring 478 rank in JELET and 2802 rank in general how to get entry in top 15 colleges?
  12. Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015
  13. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?
  14. Cutoff rank required for selection in IOCL in GATE-Chemical Engineering?
  15. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  16. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  17. How much rank should I secure in JELET Exam to get admission in Jadavpur Engineering College?
  18. In which college I will get admission if secured 3880 General Rank in JELET? Date of counselling in this year? -- [New]
21st March 2017, 01:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JELET to study Chemical Engineering in any private college?

First of all I want to say the the cut off marks does not remains the same every year in every college. It keeps on changing every year depending upon the colleges and it also depends on the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> Difficulty level of the paper.

> Number of seats available.

Therefore, if you fulfill the cut off marks required by the private colleges, then you can definitely get admission to pursue chemical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?