11th December 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study D.Arch course?

Hello,
I want to apply for Odisha DET for D.Arch program. Can you tell me upto what rank I can get admission in D.Arch program? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  2. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  6. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  8. Eligibility to attend Odisha DET for 16 years old 10th student?
  9. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  10. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?
  12. Can I take mechanical engineering in diploma EEE?
  13. What is the rank of medical entrance exam Odisha?
  14. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general
  15. In which branch I will get admission if secured 14059 rank in Haryana DET?
  16. Can I get admission to study in Government Polytechnic, Kendrapara if secured 1067 rank in DET?
  17. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2017, 04:36 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study D.Arch course?

Cutoff ranks can't be presumed before Odisha DET exam actually gets over. Cutoff ranks never remain same and keeps on changing each year, depending upon seat availability, difficulty level of question paper, number of students appearing for the exam, etc. In order to get admission in D.Arch program course, you need to prepare well and try to score decent ranks by avoiding wrong answering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?