31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Genetic Engineering after completing 10th? List of colleges in India?

Hello everyone,
Please tell me how I can get admission
in Diploma in Genetic Engineering after my 10th?
I want to know which colleges in India provide this course?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  2. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  3. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  5. How to study genetic engineering after completing 10th?
  6. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  9. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  12. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  14. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  15. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  16. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  17. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
1st June 2015, 12:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Genetic Engineering after completing 10th? List of colleges in India?

You will have to crack the Entrance Examination for the Diploma course of Engineering Discipline in your own state.
You need to prepare for the Examination and once you get a good score there will be a Counselling conducted on the basis of the rank you have obtained.
You must choose from the Colleges that are available to you on the basis of your Rank.
After that you will be eligible for admission.
The best colleges for the course of Genetic Engineering are:
1. Institute of Genetic Engineering
2. Centurion University of Technology and Management
3. Chandigarh University
4. Jaipur Engineering College
5. Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra (SKIET)
These are the Best Colleges and you should try to get admission in any one of these Colleges.
21st January 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Genetic Engineering after completing 10th? List of colleges in India?

Which entrance exam we should give to get admission in diploma of genetic engineering.
30th May 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in genetic engineering college directly if yes how and if not then when is the form filling done and examination conducted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?