13th July 2014, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?

hello
now am studying diploma final year mechanical branch.
i want to join in btech mechatronics after completion of my diploma.
what are the colleges offering it.
please tell me details of these colleges with their fee particulars.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed list of colleges with fee structure in USA for M.Pharma programme?
  2. Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  3. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  4. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  5. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  7. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  8. Information about engineering colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure? I have completed diploma in E&TC engineering
  9. Detailed information about M.Pharma in USA? Top colleges and their fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder? -- [New]
  11. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  12. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  13. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  15. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  16. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  17. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  18. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
14th January 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?

Sir please say me that after completing diploma in mechatronics, for higher studies which engineering field is available for diploma mechatronics students??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?