2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and duration of Computer Training Teacher Diploma course?

I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Training Teacher course. I have done 12th. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the details of this course and the duration also? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do Diploma in Computer Training Teacher to become a Computer Trainer?
  2. Institutes offering Diploma in Computer Training Teacher course in Chhattisgarh
  3. What are the career opportunities in Mangalore after completing SSLC course?
  4. Does Computer Engineering Diploma course contains Maths to study? Detailed information, course duration and syllabus of Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  5. Detailed information about Industrial Training in Birla 3M Pvt. Ltd for Diploma Computer Engineering 3rd year student?
  6. List of 1-2 years courses available in Saharanpur(U.P) which assists in earning good salary in U.S.A?
  7. Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course -- [New]
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From where should I do Computer Teacher Training having completed 12th with Computer Science?
  10. List of institutes which offer SAP FICO Training in Pune? Detailed information and course duration?
  11. Information about Arts teacher diploma?
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX course? Job opportunities for candidates through this course?
  13. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  14. Can I go for Diploma in Teacher Training course after 12th?
  15. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  16. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and scope of Polymer Technology Diploma course?
  18. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
4th September 2016, 05:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and duration of Computer Training Teacher Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Training Teacher course. I have done 12th. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the details of this course and the duration also? Please tell me asap.

The Diploma in Computer Training Teacher course is available in some institutions in India. The course will be focusing on basic and fundamental aspects of computer teaching and training. The students will be taught about the concept of Primary Education, Methods of Teaching, Child Psychology, Computer Education and School Management in the course. The course will be available for the students who have completed 10+2. The course duration is 1 year. The course will be useful for those who want to pursue their career in the computer teaching industry. The candidate can work as Faculty, Computer Teacher, Home Tutor, Computer Science Teacher etc after the course. The course is available in the following institutions;

Dr. C.V. Raman University - Website Link
Sun Institute of Technical Education & IT - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?