16th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Does Computer Engineering Diploma course contains Maths to study? Detailed information, course duration and syllabus of Computer Engineering Diploma course?

Hi,
Now I have passed 10th with 77% marks. I want to do Diploma in Computer Engineering. So please tell me about that course, its duration, its syllabus and what else it contains. And mainly does it contains Maths or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, syllabus and fee structure of diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. Can I do my B.Tech from IGNOU after diploma in computer engineering?
  5. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  6. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  7. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Computer Engineering? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  9. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  14. Last 3 years question papers of diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  17. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  18. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
28th March 2016, 12:31 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Computer Engineering Diploma course contains Maths to study? Detailed information, course duration and syllabus of Computer Engineering Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Now I have passed 10th with 77% marks. I want to do Diploma in Computer Engineering. So please tell me about that course, its duration, its syllabus and what else it contains. And mainly does it contains Maths or not?
Yes, the Diploma in Computer Engineering course contains Mathematics subject in first year. The course duration is 3 years. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with Mathematics, Science and English subjects. The syllabus is given below;

Semester I

1. Communication English I
2. Engineering Mathematics I
3. Engineering Physics I
4. Engineering Chemistry I
5. Engineering Graphics I
6. Engineering Physics Practical I
7. Engineering Chemistry I Practical
8. Workshop Practice

Semester II

1. Communication English II
2. Engineering Mathematics II
3. Applied Mathematics
4. Engineering Physics II
5. Engineering Chemistry II
6. Engineering Graphics II
7. Engineering Physics Practical II
8. Engineering Chemistry II Practical

Semester III

1. Basics of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
2. Operating System
3. C Programming
4. Electrical and Electronics Laboratory
5. Linux Practical
6. C Programming Practical
7. Computer Application Practical

Semester IV

1. Computer Architecture
2. Computer Network and Security
3. Object Oriented Programming with java
4. Data Structure using C
5. Java Programming Lab
6. Data Structure using C Practical
7. Communication & Life Skill Practical

Semester V

1. Web Programming
2. RDBMS
3. .Net Programming
4. Web Programming Practical
5. RDBMS Practical
6. Elective I Theory

Semester VI

1. Computer Hardware & Servicing
2. Mobile Computing
3. Computer Servicing & Network Practical
4. System Administration Practical
5. Elective II Theory
6. Elective II Practical
7. Project Work and Entrepreneurship
31st May 2023, 08:20 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Does Computer Engineering Diploma course contains Maths to study? Detailed information, course duration and syllabus of Computer Engineering Diploma course?

A Computer Engineering Diploma course typically includes mathematics as a subject of study. Mathematics is an integral part of the curriculum for computer engineering programs as it forms the foundation for various aspects of computer engineering, such as algorithms, programming, logic design, and numerical analysis.

The duration of a Computer Engineering Diploma course can vary depending on the institution and country. Generally, it is a 3-year program, but it's advisable to check with the specific educational institution offering the course for the exact duration.

The syllabus for a Computer Engineering Diploma course may differ slightly among institutions, but here is a general overview of the topics that are commonly covered:

Mathematics: Algebra, Calculus, Discrete Mathematics, Probability, Statistics.

Computer Science Fundamentals: Introduction to Programming, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Computer Organization and Architecture.

Electronics and Electrical Engineering: Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Electrical Circuits.

Computer Networks: Network Fundamentals, Network Protocols, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks.

Operating Systems: Introduction to Operating Systems, Process Management, Memory Management, File Systems.

Database Management Systems: Database Concepts, Relational Database Management Systems, SQL.

Software Engineering: Software Development Life Cycle, Software Testing, Software Design and Architecture.

Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Web Development Frameworks.

Computer Security: Network Security, Cryptography, Information Security.

Project Work: Practical implementation of concepts and technologies learned throughout the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?