3rd February 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Details about MIT Polytechni, Aurangabad

Please give detail information about M.I.T. Polytechnic, Aurangabad (M.S.). It's establishment, affilition to whome, courses offered etc.

4th February 2015, 07:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MIT Polytechni, Aurangabad

MIT stands for Marathwada Institute of Technology. It is located at Aurangabad in the state of Maharashtra. The institute is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) and approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The institute has been established by Gramodyogik Shikshan Mandal (GSM), Aurangabad, Maharashtra in 1975 under Bombay Public Trust Act. Courses are offered by MIT Polytechnic, Aurangabad are mentioned below :-
1. Computer Technology
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electronics and Telecommunication
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Production Technology
6. Electrical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?