9th November 2019, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Diploma Architecture or Diploma Engineering, which is better to study? Differences between them?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th standard and my father is telling me to make career in Architecture. I want to study Diploma Engineering course after 10th but my father is telling me to do Diploma Architecture course. Can you tell me which one I should do? And what are the differences between them?

27th September 2022, 03:00 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma Architecture or Diploma Engineering, which is better to study? Differences between them?

Some of the employment areas after Diploma Architecture is:-

*Civil Engineering Department

*Construction Companies

*Housing Industry.

Some of the employment areas after Diploma Engineering is:-

*Electricity Department

*Government Jobs etc...
29th September 2022, 11:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma Architecture or Diploma Engineering, which is better to study? Differences between them?

You will get a job after Diploma Architecture is:-

*Layout Designer

*Building Designer

*Interior Designer

You will get a job after Diploma Engineering is:-

Teacher

Junior Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?