31st December 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?

Hello
How can a diploma(Architecture Assistantship) graduate appear for B.Arch?
And can we do diploma in architecture after 10+2?
Can we appear for B.Arch after 3 years of diploma in architecture?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  4. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  5. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Colleges which offers Correspondence B.Arch for Diploma holder?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  9. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?
  11. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  12. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  14. Should I do diploma or 12th after 10th for Architecture?
  15. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  16. Career options except B.Arch for Diploma holder in Architecture?
  17. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  18. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2015, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Architecture course on basis of your 10th standard after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. After completion of Diploma in Architecture course, definitely you can pursue B.Arch course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with mathematics and Diploma in Architecture candidates are eligible to pursue B.Arch course. To get admission in B.Arch course, you need to appear in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) by satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria. So, you can pursue Diploma in Architecture after completion of your 12th standard and you can also pursue B.Arch course by appearing and qualifying NATA examination after completion of your three years Diploma in Architecture course.
3rd July 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?

What are the basic requirements to be admited for a diploma in architecture
19th July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i had finished my diplomo in electrical and electronics engg can i join to diplomo in architecture auto cad after that ha and how many years is diplomo in architecture in USA and india ha
31st December 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in architecture and can i join directly into second year of B architecture
1st April 2016, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

After 12 Std strem commerce we can do diplpma in architurih and what is percentage to get admissio
1st February 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years diploma in civil iti and 2 science can i have a chances in b arch
9th June 2021, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello, How I can join b arch in abroad after diploma architecture assistanship?
I have to only give IELTS and join abroad b arch university or other kind of exam like nata is necessary for abroad study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?