31st July 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Computer Application compulsory to apply for IBPS exam? What are the topics included in DCA course?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation and now want to apply for IBPS exam. Is Diploma in Computer Application compulsory to apply for IBPS exam? Which topics are included in DCA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Computer Operations enough for IBPS PO & Clerk exams?
  2. Jobs after (DCA) Diploma in Computer Application?
  3. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  4. Is DCA equivalent to DCO qualification? -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for IBPS clerk exam after finishing diploma in computer application in CSC -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where should I apply to study Diploma in Education course? Which topics are included in this course?
  7. Eligibility to appear in IBPS Clerk exam for a graduate having DCA certificate?
  8. Can I get a Clerk job in BSNL after 12th and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)? List of vacancies for this year?
  9. Which course should I do after passing 12th and diploma in Computer Application?
  10. Whether Diploma in Computer Application is equivalent to Graduation?
  11. Eligibility to appear in IBPS Clerk exam for a graduate who has DCA certificate?
  12. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  13. Can I do part time Diploma in Computer Application like PGDCA?
  14. Is DCA necessary for the bank PO jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical exam if completed B.Com with DCA?
  16. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  17. What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?
  18. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
2nd August 2016, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Computer Application compulsory to apply for IBPS exam? What are the topics included in DCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation and now want to apply for IBPS exam. Is Diploma in Computer Application compulsory to apply for IBPS exam? Which topics are included in DCA course?
You have completed graduation degree, So you are eligible for IBPS exam.

Diploma in Computer Application is not required for IBPS exam.

Topics for DCA course:-

Fundamental

C

Fundamental Networking.
2nd August 2016, 11:55 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Computer Application compulsory to apply for IBPS exam? What are the topics included in DCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No, Diploma in Computer Application is not compulsory to apply for IBPS examination. The candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university shall be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerks and Probationary Officer posts. The selection will be done through Common Written Examination and Interview. There are various coaching classes available to clear the examinations. The Diploma in Computer Application qualification is not mandatory for the IBPS examinations. The website link is IBPS

The topics included in DCA are given below;
Fundamentals of Computers
Operating System and Application Program
Programming Language
Practical on C programming and Application program
Data Base Management System
Visual Basics (VB)
Internet and Web Page Designing
2nd August 2016, 08:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, the above mentioned course is not mandatory to opt for IBPS examination, you just need to be a graduate from a recognized University having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate. The only requirement apart from graduation is that the candidate should have good knowledge about computer, i.e. should know how to run a computer.

I have attached a file regarding the syllabus of DCA course, kindly download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DCA_Syllabus.Pdf(108.6 KB, 256 views)
4th August 2016, 10:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your Graduation, Diploma in Computer Application is not mandatory for you to apply for IBPS examination. You are eligible to apply for IBPS at this situation.

Topics for DCA course:-

C
Fundamental
Fundamental Networking
23rd July 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am complete my graduation and my total percentage is 63.8. Dca and pgdca is compulsory for ibps exam. Should I apply for ibps exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?