29th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma course is the best? Diploma in cath-lab technician or diploma in critical care?

DCLT(Cath-lab techni) or DCCT(critical care)-which one is the best course between this two?.....which course give many job assistance.......after passed out?....I can't understand! It would be really helpful if you can give me some eye opener advices.

14th May 2017, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course is the best? Diploma in cath-lab technician or diploma in critical care?

It is very simple to choose in between Diploma in cath-lab technician and diploma in critical care which one to study. Both are good job oriented courses and have better career scopes. So, you can choose any one of them according to your interest. Choose the stream which you think you can do well and understand better and go for that stream as simple as that. Don't listen what others say, if you can perform well in that stream, then you can also perform well in your professional career. Therefore, choose the stream according to your interest and go for it.
23rd June 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which diploma course is the best? Diploma in cath-lab technician or diploma in critical care?

Give me better suggestion in which courses have more jobs opportunity after passed diploma in cath lab technician course?
28th October 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

After. Diploma paramedical courses what we do Any post graduation courses...please tell me..I was suffering my confusion.
29th January 2022, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I join bclt after dclt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?