8th October 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Diploma EE are eligible for RRB Group-D technical or not?

I have Diploma certificate but not ITI, may i be eligible for applying for ITI post in RRB Group D?

9th October 2022, 06:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma EE are eligible for RRB Group-D technical or not?

A candidate must have passed class 10th or have an ITI degree or diploma to be eligible for the RRB group D exam.

Age limit:-
The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 years .

Number of attempts:-
No fixed number of attempts if the candidate satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Experience:-
No.

9th October 2022, 08:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required for RRB Group-D Technical is a candidate must have passed class 10th or have an ITI degree or diploma course from a recognized institute. However, the educational qualifications may be different for different posts. The specified age limit for RRB Group D is a minimum of 18 years and the maximum is 33 years. The age relaxation varies according to the category that the candidate belongs to.

10th October 2022, 12:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For RRB Group D Technical, candidates must have 10th passed or an ITI degree from a recognized university.

Candidates must have physical fit.

Candidates citizenship should be an Indian.

10th October 2022, 08:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for RRB Group D Technical recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for RRB Group D Technical recruitment is given below,

Name of the Exam Board - Railway Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position- Group D Technical

@ Candidiates must have completed 10th class or ITI or Diploma from a recognized board to be eligible.

@ In general, those who have done 10th class are eligible for this recruitment. Hence, I can say that you may be eligible for this recruitment.

@ The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 33 years.

@ Candidates having no experience are also eligible and there is no certain number of limits of exam attempts for this recruitment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?