16th December 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Electrical engineering with more than 16 years of experience as a Junior Engineer in NHTPC is equivalent to graduation in Electrical engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering and having more than 16 years of experience as a Junior Engineer in NHTPC. Am I equivalent to graduate in Electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  2. Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?
  3. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  4. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  5. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  6. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  7. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed 10th and having 14 years of working experience?
  9. Am I eligible for UPPCL recruitment?
  10. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  11. Can I apply for Junior Electrical Engineer job after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to write SSC JE examination? I am a B.E 3rd year EEE student
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  15. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  17. Last 5 years question papers of Electrical Junior Engineering exam?
  18. Which is the best course after completion of B.Tech EEE?
24th December 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Electrical engineering with more than 16 years of experience as a Junior Engineer in NHTPC is equivalent to graduation in Electrical engineering?

I am sorry to say that your qualification is not equal to Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering as you have completed Diploma in the same.
In order to get the Graduate degree in the same, you must have to opt B.Tech or B.E degree course in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?