8th October 2022, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Diploma holder is eligible for post of Police CONSTABLE job or not?

Sir my name is lakhwinder singh I m diploma student so I m eligible or not eligible for post of police constable of police department.so please tell me

10th October 2022, 09:44 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma holder is eligible for post of Police CONSTABLE job or not?

In order to apply for the post of police constable the candidate must have passed matriculation or 12th.

Minimum age required is 18 years.
Maximum age - 21 years.
Relaxation up to the age of 26 years is provided to reserved category candidates.

Height required - 170cms for male
Chest required - 81 to 85cms for male.
10th October 2022, 06:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go to police service after with 10th base while you can go to police service with BTech degree.
There is no objection from the police department whether you have to studied intermediate, degree, diploma or BTech.
10th October 2022, 10:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. A candidate should be a citizen of India. The age limit varies from candidate to candidate, for male candidates minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum should be 22 years for female candidates minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 25 years. There would be upper-age relaxation for reserved candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?