26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is the diploma in information technology certificate equal to HSC exam?

Sir/Mam,

I am manivel in madurai, i completed my diploma in information technology, i can apply ssc hsc (10 2) exam in 2015?.if diploma certificate are equal to 12th certificate? reply soon please. I need to know about this soon and then act accordingly.

26th August 2015, 05:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the diploma in information technology certificate equal to HSC exam?

Yes, the Diploma in Information Technology certificate is equivalent is to Higher Secondary certificate and the Diploma course has more value when compared to Higher Secondary course. You can apply for HSC examination after completion of your Diploma course. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear in HSC examination. Being a Diploma holder, you cannot apply for HSC examination.
3rd August 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the diploma in information technology certificate equal to HSC exam?

After completing diplom in information technology can we apply for equivalence certificate of 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?