28th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Diploma while pursing matriculation?

Sir, is there any diploma for the student who is under matriculation examination? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

29th December 2015, 12:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma while pursing matriculation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, is there any diploma for the student who is under matriculation examination? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
If you are in 10th standard then you are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your 10th standard subject must be Mathematics, Physical science and English with above 50%.

Your age should be below 21 years.
29th December 2015, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, there isn't any diploma course for those who are studying in matriculation. You can apply for diploma course through polytechnic entrance exam after passing class 10th.

Hence, you should pass your class 10th with good marks and then you will be eligible for many diploma courses through entrance exam.
29th December 2015, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to pursue Diploma course, the candidate must have completed 10th standard from any recognised board. You can pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognsied board. Some colleges offers admissions to Diploma ocurse on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?