23rd September 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Does Assam Institute of Management offer job assistance to PG Diploma in Business Management candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Business Management course from the Assam Institute of Management. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not.

28th September 2020, 11:43 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Assam Institute of Management offer job assistance to PG Diploma in Business Management candidates?

Yes , Assam Institute of Management offer job assistance to PG Diploma in Business Management candidates.

Placement and job opportunities after passing from this college is good.

Money market best company registered every year almost 70% of the student get placed .

Average package offered to the students is of 3 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?