11th November 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Does HIMS-Lucknow offer Diploma Cardiology Technician course?

Hello, I am interested to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician. I want to know that HIMS-Lucknow will provide this Diploma course? I have heard that this course is available in this institute. Please confirm me!

20th November 2018, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HIMS-Lucknow offer Diploma Cardiology Technician course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician. I want to know that HIMS-Lucknow will provide this Diploma course? I have heard that this course is available in this institute. Please confirm me!

Yes, HIMS-Lucknow offers Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Cardiology Technician course in HIMS is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream. Duration of the Diploma in Cardiology Technician course is two years. Fee for the Diploma in Cardiology Technician course is Rs 4,500 per month in HIMS-Lucknow. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?