29th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Does HMFIJ Mumbai offers Campus Placement to Diploma Advertising & Public Relations students?

I want to do Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations in HMFIJ Mumbai. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

1st July 2019, 11:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does HMFIJ Mumbai offers Campus Placement to Diploma Advertising & Public Relations students?

Harkisan Mehta Foundation Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication

Yes, HMFIJ Mumbai offers Campus Placement to Diploma Advertising & Public Relations students. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Mithibai College Campus, First Floor, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?