28th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Easier and short time diploma details?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Which is the most easier and short time diploma?

15th January 2016, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Easier and short time diploma details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. Which is the most easier and short time diploma?
The aspirant can study many diploma courses. The regular diploma course duration is 3 years after 10th standard. They are like Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Textile Technology etc. The eligibility to study the course is 10th pass. If the aspirant wants to study the Postgraduate Diploma course means there are many courses. The duration of the course is 1 year. There are no easier or short time courses other than these courses. If you want you c
15th January 2016, 09:17 PM
Lonely♡

Default Re: Easier and short time diploma details?

Diploma is 3 years duration course after completion of 10th.

Admission for diploma is base on rank in polytechnic entrance examination by state board.

There are following diploma courses:
--Mechanical engineering

-- Civil engineering

-- Computer engineering

-- Electrical engineering

-- Information technology

-- Chemical engineering

-- Petroleum engineering

-- Textile engineering

-- Electronics & telecommunication engineering

There are no easier or short time courses other than these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?