2nd November 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

CDAC course is helpful to get placement in core companies for Electrical student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech EE student. I am in my Final semester. I want to get job in companies related to my stream. I also want to know that if I do CDAC course then I will get placement related to my stream?

Related Questions:
  1. CDAC course is helpful to get placement in core companies for Electrical student? -- [New]
  2. IT companies offering recruitment to Electrical Engineer who is pursuing CDAC course?
  3. Previous year campus placement papers of all core companies?
  4. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  5. List of Electrical core companies coming for campus placement?
  6. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  7. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  8. Which CDAC centers have the best placement in DESD? Which are the recruiting companies?
  9. Jobs in core companies for Electrical department(EEE) student? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  11. Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course?
  12. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  13. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  14. Procedure to enter into core companies? Eligibility for an Electrical student?
  15. Information about placement assistant and last years placement records of FPGDIS diploma course from CDAC Bangalore?
  16. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  17. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
29th November 2015, 11:04 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: CDAC course is helpful to get placement in core companies for Electrical student?

You are in the final semester of the B.tech course. You want to know about the CDAC courses.

Yes, CDAC runs short term course and after the completion of course you will be eligible for sitting the campus placement in CDAC. But the thing is that the companies that come for placement is mostly from IT sector.

Following are the courses run by CDAC:

-- PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)

-- PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)

-- PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)

-- PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI)

-- PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)

-- PG Diploma in Embedded System Design (PG-DESD)

-- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)

-- PG Diploma in System Software Design (PG-DSSD)

-- PG Diploma in Automation and SCADA System (PG-DASS)

-- PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)

**You will be happy to know that the online application for 2016 batch has been started. But in my opinion the short term courses are helpful much for CS/IT/ECE students as almost all the courses belongs to computer sector. If you have an interest in computer then you can proceed for short time course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?