9th December 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NET(Fashion Designing) for a Teacher who has completed Advanced Diploma?

Hello,
I have done a 3 years Advanced Diploma in Textile and Fashion Designing and teaching Garment Construction in a degree college. But I have been asked to clear NET so that I am eligible to teach in a college further. I want to know what would be the eligibility for me to go ahead with NET with Fashion Designing being my subject?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  2. Eligibility for NET for advanced Diploma certificate holder in Fashion Designing?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  4. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  5. Courses for a BA graduate to get jobs easily?
  6. Courses after Diploma in Interior Designing? Can i apply for IAS/KAS exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Graduation from JNU having percentage in 12th between 80-90?
  8. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class to become an Interior Designer?
  9. Can I apply for CTET in UP if completed Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education from J&K?
  10. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing who is teaching in a Degree college?
  11. How to become government teacher after doing diploma in fashion designing? I am a 3rd year B.A graduate
  12. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  13. Are B.Ed students eligible for TET in Tamilnadu
  14. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exams? Can I appear PO exams after 2 years advanced diploma in fashion designing from IIFT and B.A. (English Honors)?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  17. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for Diploma holder?
  18. Am i eligible for NET with an advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
10th December 2015, 05:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NET(Fashion Designing) for a Teacher who has completed Advanced Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done a 3 years Advanced Diploma in Textile and Fashion Designing and teaching Garment Construction in a degree college. But I have been asked to clear NET so that I am eligible to teach in a college further. I want to know what would be the eligibility for me to go ahead with NET with Fashion Designing being my subject?
You have completed post graduate diploma course so you are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

UGC NET exam is not conducted for Fashion Designing course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?