5th June 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech after completion of PG Diploma in engineering?

Kindly do explain me that what is the percentage and eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech after the completion of PG DIPLOMA in engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech after completion of PG Diploma in engineering? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  6. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  8. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission in NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  16. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  18. Is diploma a correct qualification for BITS Pilani? What's the minimum eligibility criteria they look for?
8th June 2016, 08:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech after completion of PG Diploma in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly do explain me that what is the percentage and eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech after the completion of PG DIPLOMA in engineering?

The eligibility to study the M.Tech is a pass in B.Tech/B.E in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination or GATE for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in various colleges like
IIT Gandhinagar - Official Website
Anna University - Official Website
S.R.M. University - Official Website
VIT University - Official Website
9th June 2016, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech after completion of PG Diploma in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, PG diploma candidates are not eligible for M.Tech course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc course from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech course.

You must have a valid GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?