20th May 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication student? Procedure to join?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 2nd year of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing this Diploma course? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?

28th April 2021, 11:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication student? Procedure to join?

Eligibility and Procedure to join Merchant Navy for a Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication student:-

Eligibility:-
The candidate must have passed class 12th with science stream. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject. The minimum marks requirement is 60%.The minimum age requirement for this is between 17 to 25 years.

procedure:-
You can enter merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication. You have to appear an exam followed by interview. You have to sea course for a couple of months. But you should be physically fit and your eyesight should be 6/6 .

You would be initially as Deck Cabet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?