4th November 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Defence Services being a Safety Officer with 2 years of experience?

Sir,
I am a Safety Officer and I want job in Defence Services. I have done Diploma in Industrial Safety Management and I am appearing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I have approximately 2 years of experience. How can I join?

14th July 2016, 07:29 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Defence Services being a Safety Officer with 2 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a Safety Officer and I want job in Defence Services. I have done Diploma in Industrial Safety Management and I am appearing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I have approximately 2 years of experience. How can I join?
To join the defense sector you can sit for the CDSE exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. By giving this exam you can join the Indian armed forces like Army, Navy and Air force.

Indian Military Academy: You should possess a degree from a recognised university or equivalent.

Indian Naval Academy: You need a Bachelor of Engineering degree.

Air Force Academy: You should possess a degree of a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics or a B.Tech degree.

Officer's Training Academy: You should possess a degree from a recognised university or equivalent.

Written Exam Pattern:-
  • Indian Military Academy Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
  • English (Objective type): 100 marks
  • General Knowledge (Objective type): 100 marks
  • Elementary Mathematics (Objective type): 100 marks

For Officers' Training Academy:
  • English (Objective type): 100 marks
  • General Knowledge (Objective type): 100 marks
11th July 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Defence Services being a Safety Officer with 2 years of experience?

I am fire and safety officer with 1 year experience
How can joint indian army safety officer job
30th April 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in fire safety and doing BSC in fire safety how can I apply for defence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?