14th October 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Interior Design in Sai School of Interior Design?

Hi everyone, what are the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Interior Design course in Sai School of Interior Design? I want admission to this college for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.

16th October 2020, 08:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Interior Design in Sai School of Interior Design?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Interior Design in Sai School of Interior Design can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 50% to be eligible for this course.

There is no entrance exam applicable admission will done through merit list.
17th October 2020, 09:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Interior Design in Sai School of Interior Design?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Interior Design in Sai School of Interior Design---

The candidate must have completed higher secondary.
The school on which the applicant has completed 10 + 2 must be affiliated to a recognised state or Central Board of Education.

The applicant must have received no less than 45% to 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
[URL="http://www.saischoolfdesign.com/"]http://www.saischoolfdesign.com/[/URL
18th October 2020, 03:41 PM
Vaisiri

The Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Interior Design in Sai School of Interior Design is you should have completed 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?