7th October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get the application form offline? Should I send money order of application form fee to Assistant Secretary of AIEEE, Delhi?

how can I get the applilcation form offline? should I send a money order of application form fee with a messege to send d form to the Assistant secretary of AIEEE, delhi?

26th June 2012, 12:57 AM
sweetravi18

Default Re: How to get the application form offline? Should I send money order of application form fee to Assistant Secretary of AIEEE, Delhi?

Dear Guest,
All competitive examinations are using "Online facilities" to provide easy access of application forms and general information regarding their examination to the students.
For AIEEE 2012, the applications was available through online website: AIEEE Apply Online
Application submission date was between 15.11.2011 to 31.12 .2011
Keep checking AIEEE Website in the month of October 2012 for the update on AIEEE 2013.

I am also attaching AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure. Please go through it for more information.

ALL THE BEST

Regards
Ravi
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(399.3 KB, 77 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?