5th November 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?

Hello
My daughter studied till 9th std in karnataka,
after that she is studying in Haryana. She wants to write Karnataka CET.
Is she eligible for a Karnataka cet?
Or else what other options she has? Please help me with details.

7th November 2014, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?

Any state candidates can apply for Karnataka CET but there is limited seats for outside state candidates. Therefore, you have to get a very good rank for getting admission in a top college because seats are very less for outside candidates.

Hence, there is no problem in applying but be prepared for the exam. Most of the seats are reserved for Karnataka domiciled candidates and you have to face tough competition for other state candidates seats.

There are other options also for admission in private colleges like donation but they are very expensive options. If there is any problem then you can try this option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?