23rd October 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Information Technology is a right course?

Respected sir,
I like to study diploma in information technology it is write course sir plz tell me about sir

7th November 2014, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Information Technology is a right course?

If you have interest in software and IT field, then it is a right course for you. 10th pass candidates can apply for admission into this course. The admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the state technical council which is also known as polytechnic exam.

There are many software and IT companies in India and if you pursue this course from a good college, then you will have opportunity in goo companies. Therefore, if you want to get admission in this course, then you must apply for the polytechnic entrance exams.

After completing Diploma in Engineering, you can apply for admission into B.Tech through Lateral entry entrance exam. This way you will get admission in 2nd year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?