1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

I want to do Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine from School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  2. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  3. Fee expenses of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  4. Course structure and duration of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MSc in regenerative medicine? What is the scope?
  6. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in regenerative medicine? I am pursuing BSc medical technology? What is the scope?
  8. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?
  10. Eligibility and details of colleges and their fee for Diploma and degree courses in mentioned subjects?
  11. Foreign universities MSc Agriculture degree valid in India or not?
  12. Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D in marine biotech? Which are the marine biotech institutes in India?
  14. AIEEE Form: In s.no. 17 (courses applying for) what should be the code to be written in the box for B.E./B.Tech. in the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many institutes of stem cells are there in India? What is their eligibility to join?
  16. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  17. Career options for me after BHMS?
  18. Scope of BHMS in near future? What courses I can do after completing BHMS?
6th August 2018, 02:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Eligibility to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation for PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine course is 50%.

=> The duration of PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine course is one years.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of written examination.
6th August 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine from School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to study the Advanced PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine is a pass in Bachelors in Life Science / BE / BTech / BE in Biomedical / Biotechnology / MBBS / BDS / BVSc and Allied Health Sciences with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is one year. School of Regenerative Medicine website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?