27th April 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech in IGNOU for Computer Engineering Diploma holder of a Deemed university?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in
Computer Engineering from Deemed university.
I want to do B.Tech from IGNOU.
Can I eligible for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  2. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  3. Can I apply for NDA after diploma from recognized Deemed University and age 23?
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  5. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  6. IAS Eligibility for Diploma holder in computer engineering and BSc IT -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma?
  8. Whether IGNOU offers B.Tech(Mining Engineering) to Diploma holder?
  9. Colleges offering admission in B.Tech for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering completed from IGNOU?
  10. How to do mechanical engineering from Punjab University Patiala? Date of sale of forms? I am a diploma holder in computer engineering
  11. Am I eligible for admission in MA English if I am a B.Tech Holder from Calicut University? I want to do M.A English from IGNOU
  12. Can I do my B.Tech from IGNOU after diploma in computer engineering?
  13. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  14. What is the best option after doing diploma in computer engineering from Aurangabad?
  15. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. How can I apply for government exam after studying diploma in Mechanical through deemed university?
  17. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  18. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
26th June 2015, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech in IGNOU for Computer Engineering Diploma holder of a Deemed university?

To be eligible to study B.Tech in IGNOU, you must have completed 12th standard or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed 12th standard can get admission in First year of B.Tech course whereas candidates who have completed three years Diploma course can get admission in second year of B.Tech course. Since, you have completed three years Diploma course, you can pursue B.Tech course from IGNOU.
26th June 2015, 04:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech in IGNOU for Computer Engineering Diploma holder of a Deemed university?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 55% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Tech admission in IGNOU university. And even the candidates who have completed their Diploma course can apply for B.Tech admission in IGNOU university. IGNOU university offer direct admission on the basis of academic profile of candidates. And the fee structure is 60000 rupees for each year, so, that the total fee for four years is 2,40,000 rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?