21st June 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?

Dear Friends,
I want to know the designated Bank & Branches from where I can get the application form for JELET. I have already completed my Diploma in Leather Technology. Second Question is how many seats there are for the Tread Leather Technology in the Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata?

26th June 2015, 04:15 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?

There are about 120 seats are available for students in each trade in government colleges. Application forms are available online on the official website. If you are eligible to give this ecamination then you will apply for that. Exam Fee for JELET candidates are Rs.506 which will be submitted in the form of bank Challan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?