26th September 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Sirsa Government Polytechnic?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course in Sirsa Government Polytechnic? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th September 2019, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Sirsa Government Polytechnic?

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognised board of education if you are looking for admission in Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course. Just make sure you have studied maths and science in class 10th.

Admission will be on the basis of merit which is decided through the polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on the state level. You can get admission at your choice of college if you have a decent rank in the entrance exam.
30th September 2019, 08:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Sirsa Government Polytechnic?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Sirsa Government Polytechnic are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10th with at least 35% aggregate and SC/ST with 33% aggregate in Maths and Science.
For lateral entry candidate must have passed ITI 2 year/10+2/ 10+2 vocational.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?