18th October 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 12:48 PM
mebatman

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute are -

Aspirants must done 10/ Matriculation from a recognized board with minimum 35%.
31st October 2019, 01:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute?

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute is that you must have passed Secondary (Madhyamik) Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with English, Physics and Mathematics with minimum 35% marks along with a valid score card from Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics West Bengal.

You can visit the website http://www.scmatti.org/ for more information.
31st October 2019, 05:07 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute is:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidate must have passed 10th standard with English, Mathematics and Physical Science/ Science.

Candidate must obtain minimum 35% marks in class 10th. Mentioned eligibility percentage must be calculated by excluding the marks of the subjects taken as additional.

Candidates appearing in 10th standard can also apply on provisional basis.

>> Age Limit:

Candidate Should not be born after 01.07.2003 and there is no upper age limit.
31st October 2019, 06:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study a Diploma in Automobile Engineering at SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute is given below.

** The candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission to the Diploma in Automobile Engineering is 50%.

** Also, you have to appear in the written examination to study a Diploma in Automobile Engineering at SC Moitra Air Technical Training Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?