19th October 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How many Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry seats are available in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry from MET Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know how many seats are there for this course in this institute? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 12:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry seats are available in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

The number of seats available to study Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry in MET Institute of Medical Sciences is 80.

Contact Address:-
Bhujbal Knowledge City
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West),
Mumbai - 400 050, Maharashtra, India

You can visit the website https://www.met.edu for more information.
31st October 2019, 06:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry seats are available in MET Institute of Medical Sciences?

MET Institute of Medical Sciences

The total number of Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical Chemistry seats that are available in the MET Institute of Medical Sciences is 18.

For further information, you can contact at the address of the MET Institute of Medical Sciences.

Bhujbal Knowledge Centre, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West)
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?