8th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Application for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Application in 10th standard?

Dear Sir, I haven't studied Computer Application in 10th standard. However, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Application course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this Diploma course. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th June 2019, 12:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Application for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Application in 10th standard?

To study Diploma in Computer Application, you should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board.
It is not mandatory to study Computer Application in 10th standard for studying Diploma in Computer Application.
14th June 2019, 12:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Application for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Application in 10th standard?

=> Diploma in Computer Application - DCA is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Computer Application course is 1 year.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Computer Application course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> Mu suggestion to you is that you should complete the 12th class then you can apply for the admission of Diploma in Computer Application - DCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?