23rd August 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Admission in BE(IT) after Diploma in Computer engineering? Latest rules of Diploma to Degree admission process?

HI ;
I m complete my diploma in computer enng this y now i want to take addmition in BE so can i take addmition in BE in IT field or not????? n when diploma to degree addmition process will be start???? n plz tell me the latest rules of diploma to degree addmition process???? plz rp me as soon as earli bz i m so confus nowwwwwwwwww thas yyyyyyyy.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in degree after diploma?
  3. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?
  5. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  8. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  9. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  10. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  11. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  12. How to take up degree after diploma computer science? Procedure to get admitted?
  13. How to get admission in any AICTE approved college of electrical engineering? What is the admission process?
  14. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  15. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  16. Can I change my field after diploma in computer engineering if I dont like it? Any chance to get admission in Civil Engineering in Degree?
  17. What to do to take admission in degree engineering in RTU affiliated college after diploma in Computer Science?
  18. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
8th December 2014, 06:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BE(IT) after Diploma in Computer engineering? Latest rules of Diploma to Degree admission process?

To get admission in B.E (IT) after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) or ECET examination. By qualifying LEET or ECET examination, you can get admission in second year of four years B.E course. Based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. You can get admission in B.E second year through Lateral Entry process after completion of three years Diploma course from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?