22nd August 2021, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Technology at HIACE?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Construction Technology from Hindustan Institute of Architectural and Civil Engineering. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

23rd August 2021, 10:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Technology at HIACE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Construction Technology from Hindustan Institute of Architectural and Civil Engineering. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Those candidates who have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Construction Technology in Hindustan Institute of Architectural.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
25th August 2021, 11:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Construction Technology at HIACE?

HIACE stands for Hindustan Institute of Architectural and Civil Engineering. Diploma in Construction Technology (DCT) is a Diploma level architecture course. For the admission of Diploma in Construction Technology (DCT) course, the candidate should have passed at least 10th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Construction Technology is 50%. The duration of Diploma in Construction Technology course is three years. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score which is conducted by the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?