12th March 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Practice in BSF Institute of Technology?

I want to do Diploma in Commercial Practice from BSF Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

16th March 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Practice in BSF Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Commercial Practice from BSF Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study Diploma in Commercial Practice at the BSF Institute of Technology. Those students who have passed Class X or 10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks in English and overall minimum aggregate of 45% in one sitting are eligible to study the Diploma in Commercial Practice at the BSF Institute of Technology. Admission to the Diploma in Commercial Practice course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?