24th August 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Pune?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Pune. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

6th September 2018, 02:30 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Pune?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in Chandralop Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s College of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Pune are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have completed 10th from a recognized board.

Aspirants can pursue Diploma after completion of graduate degree also.
No age limit required.

Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10th board.

Aspirants are allowed to get admission after clearing entrance tests but you can get admission directly also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?