19th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management course in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

6th September 2018, 02:37 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak are mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have completed 10th from a recognized board.

Aspirants can pursue Diploma after completion of graduate degree or 12th board also.

Aspirants must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10th board.

Aspirants are allowed to get admission after clearing entrance tests but you can get admission directly also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?