6th May 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

When the notification for Event Management and PR Diploma course will be announced by CRAFT Film School-New Delhi? Is there any entrance exam to secure admission?

Hello friends, please help me to get the admission in CRAFT Film School-New Delhi. I want to study Diploma in Event Management and PR there. So, I have to give any entrance for this? Kindly tell me when CRAFT Film School-New Delhi notify for this course?

10th May 2019, 10:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification for Event Management and PR Diploma course will be announced by CRAFT Film School-New Delhi? Is there any entrance exam to secure admission?

Applications to apply for Event Management and PR Diploma course in CRAFT Film School-New Delhi will be started on 31 July 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through its official website link i.e. https://www.craftfilmschool.com/cour...ent-management

For admission into this course, candidates are selected on the basis of personal interview. There will be no entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?