22nd August 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma Nursing course for BA(Education) student?

Hello, I want to join Diploma in Nursing course. I am studying BA course in Education. I would like to know that am I eligible or not to apply for and studying this Diploma Nursing course? Please let me know about this immediately.

23rd August 2021, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Nursing course for BA(Education) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to join Diploma in Nursing course. I am studying BA course in Education. I would like to know that am I eligible or not to apply for and studying this Diploma Nursing course? Please let me know about this immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for Diploma in Nursing course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?